Sunday, September 4, 2011

Learning New Names

During our first week in kindergarten we read stories about getting to know new friends and the new school year.

After reading

and


we made our own name class book to go along with A My Name Is Alice, called

Hi, My Name Is.


Each child made a page.............



P my name is Parker.   (He drew popcorn.)

We also made rainbow names.  I don't remember which blog I saw this at......but it is a great idea.



Can You Believe It .......This page was featured on 
on Mrs. Bell's
Check it Out!!!






1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the name activities! Especially the rainbow names. Those are adorable. I'm going to tell the other early childhood teachers at my school to check this out! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...